Monday, April 20, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy

Rubbing his sleepy face
It's a boy!! And he isn't modest

So this is the little foot that keeps kicking me..


Today was the big day!! And how exciting it was... God finally revealed to us our sweet baby boy. After many minutes of looking at his heart, brain, spinal cord, etc.. Sarah (our ultrasound technician) finally told us that is was impossible to hide. There was my little boy... laying in all of his glory.. legs spread wide open! Josh of course, is not suprised that it was obviously visable 
(make of that what you will), I had to laugh...
As usual, I always have a funny story that I have to tell after we have an ultrasound... After sucking his thumb.. pulling on his umbilical cord.. and playing with his feet... Our baby boy decided to wrap his little hands around his little boy parts and hold them for a few minutes.. Josh smiled from ear to ear.. I turned a little red... already trying to embarrass mommy.. Boys will be boys.
And to remind us that he is the boss... as soon as Josh went to get my parents to come in and see his son... Little bug rolled over on his tummy and crossed his legs... but this time.. all it took was a little poking and prodding on my stomach.. and he opened up for a few more seconds..

Then he yawned and fell asleep... What a wonderful afternoon... I am so in love my house full of boys.

1 comment:

  1. Update your blog! I need to know how mama and baby are doing!

    ReplyDelete