Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One..Two..Three... GROW

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

I guess I didn't realize how much I have started showing my little love until I looked back at pictures from the beginning...All I can say is.... OH MY GOODNESS.... I'm going to have a big baby..After all, as Jennifer reminded me the other day... I have kind of struck out on BOTH sides... Not only did I weigh almost 10 pounds, but Josh was around 9 pounds..
Thank YOU to Tracy and Vickie... but oh well, I always liked the idea of a baby with little chubby rolls and twelve chins....So..Yay! Here is to big babies and round bellies... may we be reminded that they are a blessing and something to be proud of!!








2 comments:

  1. I can finally see your belly growing. Can't wait to find out what he/she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby! (Yes, I read this!)

    ReplyDelete