Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Robersons + 1


Life wont always be picture-perfect or timed to our specification. Yet, I've come to realize that every breath we take and every gift we receive, comes from GOD. Today as I was walking outside, I could feel the sun shining and the wind blowing. All things that we take for granted too often. I then stopped to thank God for giving me so many blessings in life. One coming in September... a beautiful baby...


My, how life will change. Yet, this is such a welcomed change. Everyday I live is no longer about myself. Every action I take or feeling I experience will now be shared with a little one. A little one growing more and more everyday.... Amazing... the only word for things to come...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging. You will love it! I can't wait for baby R to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...with the 3 tests! did you not think the first test meant anything? or maybe the second..your funny and I love you for it!

    ReplyDelete